EcO calibration kit
The iopool calibration kit is a set of buffer solutions, which allow you to accurately calibrate the pH and ORP sensors of your EcO Smart Monitor.
- 1x pH 4.00 calibration solution (0.7 oz / 20ml)
- 1x pH 7.00 calibration solution (0.7 oz / 20ml)
- 1x OPR +468mV calibration solution (0.7 oz / 20ml)
Calibrating the EcO allows the analyzer to adjust to wear and tear on the electrochemical probe and thus take more accurate measurements, longer.
When to calibrate your EcO?
- There is no need to calibrate before first use.
- From the second season on, it is recommended to calibrate at the beginning of each season.
NB: If your Eco is never winterized (indoor pool, spa, Nordic bath,...), we advise you to calibrate every year.
How to perform the calibration?
- Take the EcO out of the water, remove the silicone cap, and rinse the sensor with clean water.
- In the iopool app, go to "My pool/spa > Devices > EcO" press "Calibrate my EcO" and follow the steps in the application carefully.
- Once the calibration is complete, replace the silicone cap in the test position and put the EcO back in the pool or spa.
My iopool monitor had not worked correctly since the day I bought it, and I have not been able to get any service. Finally, the specs went so out that they offered the calibration kit. And presto it worked.
The calibration matched up with my pool store readings
Took 10 days to receive, these days, that’s a long time. Expensive, too.
Easy way of calibrating the device - I had to redo the treatment on a couple of steps, but they worked fine otherwise! Highly recommended to be sure that the device is working accurately!
I ordered the kit and it shipped fast and was easy to use. Unfortunately it did not solve the issue I’m having with my iopool monitor.