Why use shock chlorine
Shock chlorine significantly and almost instantaneously increases the concentration of disinfectants in your swimming pool water. Its effectiveness is very important but of short duration.
Use-it with app
How it works
On coming into contact with your swimming pool water, shock chlorine is released directly and degrades organic matter, disinfecting your swimming pool. The designation "shock" or "rapid" depends on the solubility of the chlorine. Very soluble chlorine will be called "shock" or "fast" chlorine because it is effective much faster (but also much shorter) than slow chlorine.
- High shock chlorine concentration;
- High shock chlorine grade quality;
- Fast efficiency;
- Quality/price ratio.
- 99% Sodium Dichlor
- No pre-dissolving
- Totally soluble
- No residue
- Will not cause pH “bounce”
- Activate the filtration of your swimming pool;
- Dilute the shock chlorine in a bucket of water;
- Incorporate the mixture of water and shock chlorine in your swimming pool.
- Except at the start of the season and before wintering, the use of shock chlorine must be exceptional in the case of the normal use of the swimming pool, shock chlorine should be reserved as much as possible for the treatment of serious cases (heavy frequentation, breakdown, algae, etc.);
- Use biocidal products with care, read the label and product information before use;
No always easy to find the right chemical products that meet my qualty expectations
The product arrived two days too late for the pool party I organized last week. Anyways, good support from iopool lads
I use it every week-end according to iopool's recommendation and it seems to be working perfectly..