Why use bromine
Bromine is a reliable and effective water treatment agent that helps ensure a clean and healthy swimming pool or hot tub. It helps maintain the right level of disinfection and is gentler on skin and eyes than other agents. Bromine is effective against a broad range of microorganisms and is safe and easy to use. This product offers a cost-effective solution to help maintain a safe and healthy swimming environment.
Ideal for spas because, unlike chlorine, it does not lose efficiency at high temperatures.
How it works
When it comes into contact with your pool water, bromine is released and degrades organic matter, disinfecting your spa.
Related blog articles
Find helpful tips, tricks, and information about bromine on our blog.
- High bromine concentration;
- High bromine grade quality;
- Fast efficiency;
- Quality/price ratio.
- 96% Bromine
- Slow dissolving
- Safe, clean water
- Reduced chlorine odor
- Ensures safe, sanitary, sparkling water
- Activate the filtration of your spa;
- Check that the pH level is between 7 and 7.5;
- Put the pebbles into your brominator.
- When using Bromine Tabs in a spa, it is recommended to add Sodium Bromide when first filling spa to ensure a fully bromine-based sanitizer system.
- Needs to be broadcast in a brominator;
- Bromine is a very corrosive product, handle it with care.
ClearView 1" Bromine Tabs - 4 lb
I tried to add the product to the app for recommendations. However, the product isn't found so it can't be added.