Rx Clear® Total Alkalinity Increaser for Swimming Pools
The Rx Clear® Alkalinity Increaser is a pH buffer that helps prevent a pH bounce. The Alkalinity Increaser locks in the ideal range of pH by neutralizing acids, such as acid rain. Made of an industrial-grade Sodium Bicarbonate, Alkalinity Plus will not cloud water.
It's also easy to store as it comes in a re-sealable eco-bag!
Note: Ideal alkalinity is 80-120 ppm
Features & Benefits
- Made of an industrial-grade Sodium Bicarbonate and comes in a re-sealable eco-bag;
- The product is a pH buffer that helps prevent a pH bounce and locks in the ideal range of pH by neutralizing acids such as acid rain;
- Boosts up the effectiveness of your pool water disinfectant;
- Add 1 lb per 8,000 gallons to raise 10 ppm and maintain total alkalinity to 80 to 120 ppm;
- Quickly corrects acidic water conditions in your pool, spa, or hot tub;
- Slows the rapid dissipation of chlorine caused by acidic water;
- Helps stop corrosion of metal surfaces in the pool and equipment;
- Prevents etching, pitting, and delamination of concrete, plaster, gunite, shotcrete, and fiberglass pools.
- 1 lb per 8,000 gallons - raises alkalinity 10ppm.