Why use EcO probe?
EcO is a pool / spa probe connected with our mobile application. Our probe help pool's / spa owner to keep a clean and safe water, simplifying maintenance. The probe provides treatment advice and step-by-step explanation about pool/spa care.
EcO is compatible with:
- swimming pools treated with chlorine or active oxygen;
- spas treated with chlorine, active oxygen or bromine;
EcO is incompatible with:
- swimming pools and spas treated with salt.
Included in this pack :
- One EcO probe;
- Bluetooth / Wi-Fi Gateway;
- Start guide;
- Free products (1kg pH+, 1kg pH-, 1kg Alka+);
- Unlimited access to the mobile app without any subscription.
Use-it with app
How it works?
Download iopool app and configure your pool / spa. Then follow the step-by-step procudre. There you go ! EcO feeds your water data back to your smartphone when you are near your pool and provides you with treatment recommendations to keep the water clear and safe for your family!
- Easy to setup and use;
- 2 years warranty;
- More precise than manual testing.
Most common questions
What if I am not satisfied?
There is little chance that this will happen because trying an EcO is adopting it! However, if you were not completely satisfied, don't worry: we offer a "Satisfied or refunded" guarantee valid for 30 days after purchase.
Can I use the probe with another brand of products than iopool?
Yes. However, for the best experience, we recommend using the iopool brand as our recommendation engine is based on our products.
What is the life of the probe?
EcO has a lifespan of 2 years, after which you will have to order a replacement module (89 €) including new battery and sensors. Buying this module extend the warranty for two more 2 years.
What is the warranty period for the probe?
The EcO probe is guaranteed for 2 years from the date of purchase.
Do I need to pay any subscription?
No. You can access to all functionalities without any subscription, including the customer assistance by chat.
Can I access to my data around the world?
This is possible with the iopool Bluetooth / Wi-Fi Gateway included in this pack. By default, EcO uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology to send data to your smartphone, so you have to be near the pool (approx. 9 m).
What are the water parameters monitored by the probe?
- The water temperature;
- The disinfection capacity (Redox capacity, ORP);
- The pH (hydrogen potential).
For elsewhere, thanks to the initialization process, our calculation algorithms have 3 important parameters:
- The hardness of the water;
- The alkalinity of the water;
- The amount of stabilizer (cyanuric acid level).
Your question is not in the list?
Consult the dedicated section of our FAQ or contact us via in-app support or on the website.
- After initialization, you can't get EcO out of water. See this article for more informations.;
- If you have a bromine pool, never follow the "add chlorine" recommandation of the app. For more information, see this article.